Nullam: nuGarden unit
Please fill out form below and hit SUBMIT, then click the Add to Cart button above to buy this product.
We will get in touch with you to verify your order.
Each nuFarm comes with a standard 10" x 10" pre-seeded tray. Please choose 4 plant types, a plant size and a growth medium below.
Nullam nuGarden unit
- The nuGarden unit is a countertop model. However, it is stackable. meaning if you need more of a grow space, you shall choose to add another stack without the need to take up any more counter space or space in your home in general. Size: 12.5"x16.5"x12.5". fits a standard garden centre tray size of 10"x10". All the points above belong to this model as well. The only difference is the stackability feature. It also allows for the system to have separate lighting controls for each level of the system. This way, you shall choose to grow a different kind of plants on a separate level.
- Passive watering system: Nullam nuGarden unit is accompanied with samples of complete hydroponic nutrients that allow for regenerative growth of the plants. This way, you may harvest your basil of the same quality (aroma, size, and flavour) all year round. There are pre-existing nutrients systems out there with Organic and non-organic basis. We hand out samples of the MaxiGro nutrients by General Hydroponics. The water-nutrient solution is poured into the tub underneath the tray and the tray will soak up the solution from the bottom. This encourages root development by the plants. It is imminent that the user allows for the trays to complete a dry-wet-dry cycle prior to watering the plants again as it allows for the roots to take in the right amount of oxygen and maintain a healthy growth cycle. Thereby, it is recommended to water once every 5 to 7 days. You may choose to put more water in the tub if you are going to be away from your home.
- Automated Lighting System: the nuGarden unit comes with instructions on how to setup the switch are enclosed. The main point to recognize is that our customers are always looking to recreate the best time of the year to grow the specific plants. Most, if not all, vegetables are mid summer plants and will do well with 15-18 hours of sunlight per 24 hours. This means that you would want the lights to be ON continuously for 15-18 hours per day and off for the remainder. This can be done by setting up the timer once and never have to set it again.
- Maintenance commitments:
- Harvesting (As per your needs)
- Watering (once per week)
- Cleaning the tub (once every couple months)
- Mobile. Elegant. Spatially Efficient.
- Nullam's nuGarden unit is designed so that the yield from the product can maintain a couple’s eating habits on the regular basis regarding herbs. Instead of buying a bouquet of basil at once and having to toss half of it out by the time you get to use it. You pick fresh and use as you need and the rest regenerates for your next go at the herbs. Based on our studies and 2+ years of performance testing, the system does not need to adjust height as the average consumer will be to keep up with their herbal and culinary needs within the constraints of the space.
- All Nullam units support vegetative growth and flowering growth. Thereby, you may use our products to grow vegetables, herbs, microgreens, start your garden, flowers, etc.